1. This week, I've been deep in preparing a study on Gideon and the 300 as told in Judges chapters 6 and 7. So exciting! When I consider how much I can relate to Gideon, and how God miraculously used a timid leader and a tiny group of men armed with pitchers, torches and trumpets to defeat a sea of enemies ... why it gets me all worked up! I'm thankful for the Word and the opportunity to present what I've learned at my local church.
2. I love trying new recipes and found one this week that all my pickies like! That does not happen very often, I mean It. Is. Rare. Lemon Butter Chicken is a Better Homes and Garden recipe and can be found on my Pinterest Board, Yummy Meats. (If you are not following me on Pinterest, you should!)
3. My work week has been productive as well. I actually had one day that I had accomplished everything on my to-do list but one organizing task. (I always load my lists because I'm always thinking of something ahead that I can do.)
4. I had fun researching all my quotes to write my post, Quote Collector. Such gems I've read over the years!
5. Speaking of quotes, I must share one with you - I mean, I always give you a quote of the week, right? I warn you, this one will step on your toes!
Funerals are a good place to wake up and remember there’s a reason we are still here. There are people at our jobs, on our streets, in our lives who are lost and need Jesus.
And our real problem is what we are going to do about it.... Kristin Welch, We are THAT Family, Our Real Problem
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did your week go? I'd love to know! Leave a comment below, or consider linking up your own Friday's Fave Five post at Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.