1. Last Saturday, I went yard-saling with all my girls. We found a lot of things for the babies. The back end of my SUV was full. It looked like rain all morning but thankfully it waited til later in the day.
2. Sunday was a good day. We had a guest speaker and his sermon is still giving me things to think about during the week. I love it when a sermon provokes thought!
3. After Sunday, the week flew by in a flurry of work, cooking, and playing with the babies. I did get an organizational project done; a tray with 3 bottles for my laundry room for the detergent, softener and oxyclean, I also got some of my flowers planted in colorful pots to sit on my outdoor bench. However; I didn't think to take pics in time for this post. It's funny how little projects get me so excited. I'm really very easily entertained.
4. Along those same lines, I got another organizational project done at work as well. It's crazy, but I feel ... lighter when another thing has been done.
5. Quote of the week: Goodness, so many to chose from because I have participated in the What We Learned in May meme and read tons of good stuff! Here's just one of them:
Life Off-Script is just another way to live AWAKE, to remember that each person who crosses our path is a teacher. Glennon Doyle Melton - See more at: http://momastery.com/blog/2015/05/27/foldergate/#sthash.oYpU7Ack.dpuf
If you would like to find out what I learned last month, go here.
Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos this week to share. I hope to rectify this soon, but for now, here is a May photo collage for your viewing pleasure:
And so another week ends on the Journey. How did your week go? I'd love it if you would share! Leave a comment, or link up at the wonderful Susanne's space, Living to Tell the Story.