Sunday, November 9, 2014

Praise Post # 9


A blessed and restful Sabbath to you all! Today is a perfect time to give God praise - just as every day is. I'm sharing 5 praises this morning:

  1. We were able to babysit our grandtwins for the first time this week!
  2. I'm thankful I had a camera to capture their sweetness.
  3. I love my wax burner and scented wax cubes. A fragrant home is important to me.
  4. I had a free Saturday!
  5. Thank you, Lord, for making blueberries. Thank you, too, for gifting someone with the idea to make blueberry preserves, my very favorite.

Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 9 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!




(Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.)

5 comments:

  1. awe how sweet! That is very exciting to get to keep your grands for the first time.
    MMM, blueberries! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerralea, your grands are adorable! Their little outfits are so so cute!

    I am with you when it comes to blueberries! ;-)

    Have a wonderful Sunday today, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you enjoyed every minute of baby sitting for your grandchildren! They are so adorable and growing so much!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those babies are getting so big already...and sooooo precious! enjoy every moment!! yay for the Sabbath....i'm gonna go rake leaves as it's mild here today....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such precious little ones! I am happy that you've had this time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.