One thing that will happen is I will be thankful for the blessings I've been given. Today is day 10 of a 30 day exercise of giving 5 praises a day each day in November for a total of 150 blessings. Here's my 5 which brings me up to 50:
- I'm praising God for the opportunity to have all my girls and grandkids together for dinner yesterday. It's the first time all 7 of us have been together.
- I love a new notebook with clean white pages.
- Praise and worship music. Sunday was especially sweet.
- I love Sunday afternoon naps.
- Boots - I love having several pairs to swap back and forth now the weather is cool. I may or may not be slightly addicted ...
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 10 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will have to click through to my blog to see the links.]