Saturday, November 8, 2014

Praise Post # 8


Don't you just love Saturday mornings?  I sure do.  I'm celebrating Saturday by giving Him praise.  Here's 5 for today:

1. It's sleep-in Saturday: No alarm interrupting my slumber. I'm operating by my internal alarm (which actually works a whole lot like my alarm clock.)
2. It's laundry day - I'm blessed to have all these clothes!
3. I'm thankful for a relaxed schedule. Yes, there is still a to-do list but I've all day to do it in.




4. I spend part of every Saturday in my home office we put together last January.  I love it here and am thankful for the technology I have in my zebra and teal sanctuary surrounded by things I love.  What could be better?
5. I'm thankful for the gift of enthusiasm that God put in me when He made me. (Of course, I have to cultivate it!)

What about you? What are you thanking God for on this wonderful weekend day?  Leave a comment and let us know. If you have a blog, I invite you to link up and share. I'm praising God for 5 blessings each day in November which will equal 150 praises. It would be awesome if you'd join me.  Jump in right where you are and start counting blessings.


3 comments:

Dianna said...

I love your home office, Jerralea! It speaks so much about you and your personality...happy!

And I love having a sleep-in day on Saturday also!

Have a great weekend!

betty said...

Your home office looks cozy! I do like the fact of not waking up with an alarm clock on Saturdays, but I usually too wake up about the same time :)

betty

Melanie Cook said...

I love your office. It looks like a lovely place to work. Teal is one of my favorite colors. Since retirement, just about every day could be sleep in day but my internal clock usually won't let me.