Don't you just love Saturday mornings? I sure do. I'm celebrating Saturday by giving Him praise. Here's 5 for today:
1. It's sleep-in Saturday: No alarm interrupting my slumber. I'm operating by my internal alarm (which actually works a whole lot like my alarm clock.)
2. It's laundry day - I'm blessed to have all these clothes!
3. I'm thankful for a relaxed schedule. Yes, there is still a to-do list but I've all day to do it in.
4. I spend part of every Saturday in my home office we put together last January. I love it here and am thankful for the technology I have in my zebra and teal sanctuary surrounded by things I love. What could be better?
5. I'm thankful for the gift of enthusiasm that God put in me when He made me. (Of course, I have to cultivate it!)
What about you? What are you thanking God for on this wonderful weekend day? Leave a comment and let us know. If you have a blog, I invite you to link up and share. I'm praising God for 5 blessings each day in November which will equal 150 praises. It would be awesome if you'd join me. Jump in right where you are and start counting blessings.