Today, I'm continuing with praises for the little things that make life enjoyable - I call them creature comforts.
- My favorite jeans that make me feel good and I think looks good on me
- Air conditioning in warm weather: I've often said I hope God gave a special blessing to the person who perfected air conditioning because it sure made my life more comfortable.
- Water that comes out of the tap anytime I want it. If you don't think that is a special blessing, just go without it!
- I am a lover of light. I adore lamps. I want there to always be lights on unless I'm asleep; therefore, I thank God for electricity.
- I'm also a lover of technology. It keeps me connected to the world, but more importantly, to my loved ones.
What are you thankful for today? All during the month of November, I am sharing 5 praises to show my thankfulness. 30 days of November times 5 praises = 150 praises! Would you like to join in? It doesn't matter if you missed the first few days, jump in where you are. If you have a blog, link up below. If you don't, share your praises in the comments.
(Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.)