I have had a fun evening of loving on my grands, which makes me think of 5 more things to be thankful for - the 5 senses:
- Touch - love those hugs and kisses
- Sight - just looking at them makes me happy. Plus, what would I do if I could not read? Shudder!
- Smell - There are so many great fragrances in the world. It would be sad if we could not smell flowers, aromas of good foods, and the fragrance of a freshly bathed baby.
- Hearing - I love to hear the babies vocalizing - so sweet! Hearing is such an wonderful gift and an important part of communicating.
- Taste - Imagine if you could not taste your favorite foods! It would be a sad day, indeed.
What are you thankful for today?
Each day in November we are linking up and sharing 5 blessings. 30 days times 5 blessings equal 150 praises! Now, it's your turn. Link up or if you don't have a blog, leave a comment and share. (Subscribers, you will have to click through to my blog to see the links.)