Monday, November 3, 2014

Daybook: 11.03.14

FOR TODAY, the first Monday in November

Outside my window... a partly cloudy Monday.  I've turned the heater on under my desk for the first time this year ... 

I am thinking... of the excitement of yesterday afternoon - a surprise visit by Janae and the grandtwins.  They are going to be home for about 20 days!!!

I am thankful...  they arrived safely.

In the kitchen...homemade pizza tonight. Sometime this week, there will be ribs, because that is Janae's favorite meal.

I am wearing... turquoise swirly printed top, black cami and black jeans and flats.

I am creating... Praise Posts, my first ever linky party.  Each day I'm posting 5 favorites. By the end of the month, I'll have given 150 praises.  I'm hoping you might join me. The links go live each morning at 7 a.m.  I'd love to see your name pop up!

I am going...straight home each day to make dinner and then hold babies.

I am reading...Jan Karon's new Father Tim book, "Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good."  I'm loving it!

I am looking forward to...every day this month because November just became my favorite.

A favorite quote for today... 

 “The life of a Christ-follower is a daily death.”DavidPlatt
Death to the "I"!

One of my favorite things...chubby baby cheeks

A few plans for the rest of the week: snuggling babies. I don't care what else gets done.

A peek into my day...



Loving these little guys!


The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her site, The Simple Woman's Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Jerralea, I am so excited for you and that surprise visit you had yesterday! And I love your plans for the rest of the week...whether anything else gets done or not! :) You go, Mimi!

    Have a glorious time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can contain yourself! :)
    I would be too squirmy to sit at my desk all day. Loved your daybook and I am joining you on the Praise Post LINKY party! :)
    Thanks for hosting it by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, what a great surprise! I hope someone took a picture of you when you realized the surprise! I bet the look on your face was precious!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How much cuter can little ones get! My advise to you is to put EVERYTHING on hold for this week! You have more fun things to do like spoil those little ones! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.