Monday, December 1, 2014

December Drink




I've been blogging every day for two months straight now. I figure I'm on a roll, why stop now?

Seriously, I ran across this great little meme that involves photography over at Susannah Conway's blog. I thought it would stretch me a little to share a photograph a day during the month of December.  Want to join in?  Susannah has provided a list of prompts for our picture taking pleasure.

December Drink

My favorite drink in December is hot cocoa in my favorite tall mug. This mug is special to me because Joan and Mark from my full-time church gave it to me one Christmas. It is just the right size for hot cocoa with whipped cream on top, but knowing it was given to me with love and appreciation makes the drink even better.

What's YOUR favorite December drink?

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about keeping on a roll...I had the same thought last evening...

    My favorite drink for any month of the year is a nice hot cup of tea...especially Twining's Orange & Cinnamon Spice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute meme! If I wasn't moving at the end of the month, I might have done it :)

    Your favorite drink looks delicious and warm on a cool evening!

    I like sugar free apple cider as my favorite drink on a cool day.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jerralea! I do love tea, a friend of mine introduced me to Good Earth's 'Sweet and Spicy'. It's very pungent and is so good!
    I also love Cafe Vienna from International Coffee's. Yum!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I shouldn't have caffeine so close to bed I love the Celestial Seasonings apple and cinnamon. mmm warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty much on a roll of not blogging. Sigh. My favorite drink in December is Starbucks Creme Brulee Latte or if it's a drink from home I love Hot Apple Cider from a wonderful company in Alberta that tastes just like my Godmother's apple pies used to taste.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.