I want to pick up where I left off yesterday on sharing inspirational authors with you. I feel every one of these are a God-given gift to me. My only fear is that I will leave someone out!
Here is today's five:
- I'm thankful for bloggers who encourage me to be a better Christian, mom, homemaker and wife. People such as Edie over at lifeingrace and Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam have made a big impact on my life.
- Then there are the organizing blogs - so many that I love, but today I'll just share two of them: Jennifer Jones at IHeartOrganizing and Becky Barnfather at Organizing Made Fun.
- There are the bloggers who inspire me with their writing, such as Jennifer Dukes Lee and Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience.
- I'm very thankful for the bloggers of my favorite weekly memes who provide a place for me to share my writing: Peggy at The Simple Woman's Blog, Kat Bouska at Mama's Losin' It, Kate Motaung at heading HOME, and finally, the meme I have participated in longer than any other, Friday's Fave Five at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story. Thank you so much for providing link ups each week!
- I'm eternally grateful for the blogging community and my fellow bloggers. I don't know if I can name all of you but I truly enjoy blogging with people like Dianna, Monica, Faith, Melanie, Susanne, Kathie, Barbara, Willow, Ellen and newer friends Betty, Linda and Tori. You are my people!
Wow, that's a lot of links but each blogger is awesome. You should visit each one!
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are even if it is the last day. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]