I'm continuing on with my list of praises:
- Top of the list is a wonderful surprise I experienced Sunday afternoon, a visit from Janae and the twins! That is correct, they are here for a 20 day visit while Daniel is on maneuvers. I am one excited Mimi!
- I'm thankful for a great job to go to each day. I've worked in jobs before where I dreaded going.
- I'm thankful for the internet which helps me keep in contact with all my friends and family.
- I'm thankful for a vehicle to drive.
- It's the little things ... I am thankful for sweet tea which keeps me going.
Now it's your turn. What are you giving praise for today? Each day in November we are linking up and sharing 5 blessings. 30 days times 5 blessings equal 150 praises!
Now, it's your turn. Link up or if you don't have a blog, leave a comment and share. (Subscribers, you will have to click through to my blog to see the links.)