I woke up this morning with Sunday on my mind. Today, I am going to give God praise for things that involve worship.
When I thought about it, I feel these 6 things belong together, so today has a bonus praise:
- I'm thankful to be born in a country that has religious freedom, a country so great that people all over the world plot and plan to come here! A country that allowed the establishment and growth of these 5 churches that influenced my life so greatly:
- Amelia Baptist Church: where I spent my teen years, gave my life to Christ, and learned that church is really a great big family. Over forty years later, I still remember every one of those saints and the contributions they made to my life.
- Trinity Assembly of God: our home church, the church we married in, the church filled with relatives and love. Our grandmothers were charter members there. The last time I was at TAG, the one question was, "When are you coming home to stay?"
- First Assembly of God Church, Terre Haute: The church where we received our healing from infertility! The first truly big church we ever attended, we learned important lessons there, one of which was standing on the Word.
- Cornerstone Church: my calling and my heart. I've given 18 years of my life to this church learning to do ministry in all its forms.
- Jonesboro First Baptist Church: where I work as a full-time ministry assistant. I've made a family there. They were instrumental in helping us during the flood and I will never forget their kindness and love.
And now you know why I call myself a bapticostal!
What things can you give God praise for today? Each day in November we are linking up and sharing 5 blessings. 30 days times 5 blessings equal 150 praises!
Now, it's your turn. Link up or if you don't have a blog, leave a comment and share. (Subscribers, you will have to click through to my blog to see the links.)