(Just a side note: These listings of praises are never meant to be bragging. I am just grateful for all the things the Lord has chosen to let me have to brighten my life. I am not deserving of even one of them.)
- I'm thankful for a thoughtful gift my hubby gave me at Christmas a couple years ago: a portable hard drive that I can use between my computers at both my jobs and at home. I. Use. It. Daily. It makes my life so much easier.
- I'm thankful for the small heater under my desk. It is a great help in this old block building where I work.
- Lemons: I love them in my water and sweet tea. Thank you, God, for citrus!
- Marti: I'm thankful for Marti who fills in for me when I need time off. She is also our Women's Mission leader and a great help.
- Memories: I have a lot of memories, both good and bad, but I love to focus on the good ones. A lot of them make me smile when I revisit them. The good thing? I can do that whenever I want!
That makes a total of 100 praises so far this month!
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 20 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]