- I'm so thankful for all the answered prayers I have had over my life time - they give me courage to go on. If God has helped me before, He will again.
- And sometimes, the answer was no, or wait. Looking back I can be grateful for those answers, too. He knew what was best. He has perfect timing. I do not.
- I'm thankful I can stand on the Word. Scripture has come to mean so much to me! His promises are true, if I am in right relationship.
- Psalm 37:4 is one I stood on when going through the battle of infertility: "
- I'm thankful for another favorite I stand on, 1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 19 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]