In fact, why not join me? I'm trying out my first ever Mister Linky! If you'd like to participate, link up your post each day to the linky at the bottom of my post. Let's share how good God is! Just jot down 5 things you are thankful for each day. You can elaborate or not. It's up to you.
If you don't have a blog, you can still join the fun. Leave your list of thankfuls in the comments.
I have only two rules: please link up the URL of your praise post only, not your blog home page, and please visit and comment on at least one link.
And now, on to praising:
- God - I'm thankful for a Savior who loved me enough to die for me.
- Family - So thankful for parents who loved me, for siblings who made life fun, for extended family who are always accepting.
- Husband - I'm eternally thankful for 38 years and counting of love and laughter.
- Children - I'm thankful for 3 healthy amazing daughters. I pray great things for them. I'm also thankful for a loyal son-in-law who is a great father.
- Grandchildren - just the thought of them lifts my spirits and the sight of them makes me smile for hours.