wonderful blessings we enjoy when it comes to food.
- Convenience: I can go to the store and buy fresh, frozen or canned foods anytime I want, and anytime there is money in my wallet. ;)
- Variety: Isn't it great that we have such variety? We can buy foods from all over the world.
- Storage: I'm so glad I have a freezer and a fridge and a pantry to store food. Let the storms come!
- Cooking: There are recipes available for any kind of cuisine you could want. I'm thankful for a stove, microwave and grill to cook on.
- Serving: I'm a long-time collector of dishes, glassware and table linens. I love to serve my stuff attractively.
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 18 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]