Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Praise Post # 18


I had a great day yesterday staying home and cooking in the kitchen.  I got to thinking about all the
wonderful blessings we enjoy when it comes to food.


  1. Convenience:  I can go to the store and buy fresh, frozen or canned foods anytime I want, and anytime there is money in my wallet. ;)
  2. Variety:  Isn't it great that we have such variety? We can buy foods from all over the world.
  3. Storage:  I'm so glad I have a freezer and a fridge and a pantry to store food. Let the storms come!
  4. Cooking: There are recipes available for any kind of cuisine you could want. I'm thankful for a stove, microwave and grill to cook on.
  5. Serving:  I'm a long-time collector of dishes, glassware and table linens. I love to serve my stuff attractively.



Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 18 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!




[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]

6 comments:

  1. I think about variety every time I go into a grocery store. You must be having so much fun cooking for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother-in-law was the same way when it came to serving food, Jerralea. So was my mom...and I am that way, too. I really think presentation is everything!

    Glad you had a day at home yesterday and could enjoy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so spoiled indeed when it comes to the conveniences we have for buying food, storing food, and serving food :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Betty, we are so spoiled! I have never been very good at making things attractive but I try to make sure everyon is cozy and has their fill. With my bunch nice things don't stay nice for long. ;/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That my friend, are wonderful Praises!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the variety too from all the various shops and markets we have here in the capital region of NY. There's even specialty grocery stores! We are sooo blessed as Americans. great list! sorry i'm late today...work was challenging with some of our special kindergartners :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.