But that's not on my praise post list ... not exactly, but I have listed things that are nice to have if you are staying in on a blustery day:
- I'm thankful to have a home that is paid for, humble as it may be.
- After a great sale at Kroger's this week, I'm happy to say my pantry is stocked!
- If I'm home for any length of time, I probably will do some cooking. I am thankful for all the cooking tools I own. I believe in having the right tools for any job you tackle.
- I love my kitchen island! I never had one before but when we remodeled the house after the flood, we moved the dining table out of the kitchen and put in an small island with a butcher block top. I love prepping meals there - and I gained the equivalent of two cabinets.
- Last but not least, I'm thankful for Pinterest. After all, if I'm staying in and cooking up a storm, I need inspiration, right? Pinterest never lets me down!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to read the links.]