Yesterday, we went on an epic shopping trip to St. Louis with two of our daughters and the grands, which brings to mind my first praise of the day:
- Thank you God for daughters to drive one around.
- I'm also thankful for technology - texting to find out where your people are when in a huge mall.
- Thankful for cell phones with the ability to play Care Bear movies for fussy babies to view on the long way home. I kid you not, our 5 month old granddaughter stopped crying and watched that movie over and over again for quite some miles!
- I'm grateful for digital cameras to capture my sweeties on film.
- I'm glad for Facebook so that I can steal my daughter's pictures easily!
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 16 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]