Today I'm thankful for the things that make life brighter. Let's get right to it:
- Music - I love praise and worship, southern gospel, and soft instrumental music. I also have little songs I love to sing around the house a capella when working. It just makes the day brighter!
- Books - I've already given praise for the gift of sight and the ability to read, but I also want to give thanks for the actual books I get my hands on. Thank you, God, for the library and for authors.
- Free Kindle books - love getting these!
- DVR - I'm not a big television fan but I do love my DVR and record what few shows I watch. Then I can watch TV commercial-free.
- Jeopardy - I've always loved game shows and Jeopardy is a show that Jim and I always watch together every day. I'm thankful for the many hours together spent watching something we both like.
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 11 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to view the links.]