- I'm thankful for the military. I do not take their sacrifice lightly. My son-in-law will be deployed soon and will be serving our country. He is sacrificing time with his family to protect America.
- Hot cocoa - I love its warm chocolatey goodness
- Warm socks - I'm not a happy camper if my toes are cold!
- Prayer - I'm thankful to be able to call on God anytime I need Him. I don't have to go through a priest. He is always available and will listen.
- Laughter - If I'm feeling down, finding something funny will lift me up quicker than anything. (I keep a joke file in case I'm desperate!)
What's the quickest thing to bring a smile to your face?
Now it's your turn. What blessings can you count today? Leave a comment and share, or if you have a blog, consider linking up below. Praise Posts are running through the month of November. We are thanking God for 5 blessings each day to total 150 praises. You don't have to elaborate, just list if you want. Jump in right where you are whether it's Day 10 or Day 29. I'd love for you participate!
[Subscribers, you will need to click through to my blog to see the links.]