1. A fiery sunset across from my house this week. I love when I catch the Master Artist at work!
2. I've been busily writing posts for my 31 Days of Life on the Journey. A lot of my posts have me dredging the memories from the back of my mind. I'm so blessed that most are positive happy memories. I love looking back ...
3. Chicken Lazone: Yum yum is all I have to say. See it here on Pinterest. Consider being my Pinterest buddy and follow?
4. Good texting session with daughter in CO. Always a joy to connect with my sweeties.
5. Something to think about: another gem of a quote from Bro. Chapman:
"God is looking for somebody to hang out with."
Let it be me!
That's it for this week's recap of the Journey. How did your week go? Leave a comment, or consider sharing over at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.