1. I'm blessed to have a great person fill in for me when I have time off. Coming back to work and getting back in the groove was easier because Miss Marti had taken care of a lot of things for me. Yes, I still had a pile of things to do but without Miss Marti, it would have been Mt. Rushmore.
2. I've been blogging like mad with doing my regular posts and starting my new series, 31 Days of Life on the Journey. I'm happiest when I'm writing, so you know this week was great!
3. I've been delving into the pages of "Mocha with Max," by Max Lucado. Love his stuff! Inspirational thoughts just help me to have a better attitude. I recommend his books to everyone.
4. Of course, I've had snapshots of the twins to brighten my days. I have a good one of Miss Baylee smiling:
And our adorable little guy:
5. Quote of the week: You knew it was coming, right?
“God has opted to display his power daily. Proverbially. Pounding waves. Prism-cast colors. Birth, death, life. We are surrounded by miracles. God is throwing testimonies at us like fireworks, each one exploding, “God is! God is!” …Max Lucado, excerpt from “God Came Near,” in “Mocha with Max.”
And so ends another week on the Journey. How did YOUR week go? Your words are important. Leave a comment and share, or you are invited to link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.