Five. Already, I have forgotten what happened last week ...
This week was busy as well, but I want to take a moment to remember some good things.
1. Cool weather! I'm loving these cool days. For some reason we have been having days where the high just barely hits 80° and the nights have been in the 60s. Great for the a/c bill and so lovely to enjoy. The hubs and I definitely want to go on a road trip tomorrow to delight in the wonderful air. Hope it lasts all the way to winter! (Well, a girl can hope, can't she?)
2. Finished 15 weeks of exercising: Although I've only a 4 lb. loss for the last 4 weeks, it feels good to know I didn't quit.
3. Closing Date: At long last, our oldest daughter finally has a closing date on her house. We are so delighted for her and can't wait to see all her home furnishing dreams come true.
4. Other family news: Malia found an apartment and Janae got another dog! (That makes 2 for her and 1 for Malia.) Mercy! We never had any animals so it is amazing that I now have 3 grand-dogs! LOL.
5. Jim found this week's quote on a picture on facebook:
"Holding a grudge is like letting someone live rent-free in your head."
(I googled this and it seems Ann Landers was first to say this.)
Think about it ... when you are filled with resentment, you are mulling it over constantly while the other person is going about their life carefree and not even knowing you are upset!
And so ends another week on the Journey. I hope you are having a great week and that you choose to share the highlights with us. Either leave a comment or link up at Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story.