Monday, March 11, 2013

Daybook-03.11.13

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, MARCH 11

Outside my window... around 40° and feels like o'dark thirty .... did we accidentally set the clock back instead of forward for daylight savings time? The rest of the week is supposed to be warm and sunny, though.

I am thinking... about how important a role thanksgiving is in my spiritual life

I am thankful...for my blessed life.  I was struck anew yesterday how abundantly blessed I am!

In the kitchen... pinto beans, cornbread, macaroni and tomatoes,  and spinach.  Yum Yum

I am wearing... black pinstripe pants, red tunic and white shrug

I am going... to focus on the positive

I am reading... "A Writer's Book of Days" by Judy Reeves.  I am getting so many ideas!

I am hoping... for color.  I saw some hanging baskets with pansies in them that will be coming home with me on payday ...

I am looking forward to...our Branson trip.

I am learning... from the Word how much God loves me.  It's incredible!

Around the house...things look good

A favorite quote for today.
..




Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. –Dr. Seuss
.. seen on twitter

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by all the great bloggers in cyberspace and I want to quit blogging, but then I remember ... there is no one like me and maybe somebody will want to hear my story ...

One of my favorite things
...taking notes on my I-pad

A few plans for the rest of the week: writing, writing, writing

A peek into my day...


Soon it will be time to go explore little country lanes like this one.  I can't wait!


The daybook is a concept created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can join in and link up at her blog, "The Simple Woman's Daybook."

2 comments:

  1. I love visiting you! I feel the same way about those great blogs out there. Maybe no one is interested in what I have to say. But, it is some what of a journal of my life and that is ok if no one wants to "follow" me. I enjoy coming to yours! Hope you have a blessed day!
    http://thedaysonourhomestead.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting you! I feel the same way about those great blogs out there. Maybe no one is interested in what I have to say. But, it is some what of a journal of my life and that is ok if no one wants to "follow" me. I enjoy coming to yours! Hope you have a blessed day!
    http://thedaysonourhomestead.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.