Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful for Friendship

I'm so thankful for all the friends in my life.  It's kind of amazing really, because I am not that great a friend myself.

I'm not good about calling people.

I have good intentions of sending people snail mail, but I often forget to actually mail the cards and letters.

I don't remember birthdays and anniversaries ...

But I do have one quality that makes me a good friend.  I'm willing to listen.

Really, all anybody wants is just someone to listen.

And email.

I'll email anyone that wants to talk. 

Oh, wait!  That's what I want in a friend.  Someone who will email me!



Encouragementfordailybiblereading
 



All during the month of November, I will be sharing my gratitude for all God has given me. I'm joining Joyful Reader on her Giving Thanks Challenge at her blog, Encouragement for Daily Bible Reading.

1 comment:

  1. sounds very much like myself! I am technically a "horrible" friend when it comes to calling, going shopping, etc. But I am thankful that my friends are always there for me and I for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.