Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful for Flowers

Flowers are one of the many gifts God has given that I so appreciate.  I love the vibrant colors and fragrances of flowers.  And just think, God could have made only one kind of flower with only one color.  Instead, He made a plethora of species of flowers, a veritable kaleidoscope of different shapes and colors for us all to enjoy.

Luke 12:27 (HCSB)
“Consider how the wildflowers grow: They don’t labor or spin thread. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was adorned like one of these!


I enjoy looking at flowers and experiencing their fragrance so much.  I thank God for flowers!




All during the month of November, I will be sharing my gratitude for all God has given me. I'm joining Joyful Reader on her Giving Thanks Challenge at her blog, Encouragement for Daily Bible Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.