Monday, November 26, 2012

Daybook-11.26.12


 
FOR TODAY, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26




Outside my window ... 49° and kind of a gray day...80% chance of rain has been predicted for today ...

I am thinking...of how much I appreciate enthusiastic people.

I am thankful...for my every day life.  If you don't think you are thankful for your every day existence, just let something happen that messes it up!

In the kitchen... chicken cooking in a crock-pot

I am wearing...gray slacks, black and white striped tunic with black belt, white blazer.

I am creating...a series of blog posts for December.

I am going...to enjoy my life to the full.

I am wondering...what the year 2013 will bring.

I am reading... "Material Witness," by Vannetta Chapman

Around the house...is all my fall decor.  I know it is time to think of decorating for Christmas, but I love my autumn goodies!

I am pondering... am I using the wrong words? Is it time to change the way I speak?

A favorite quote for today...


"To change your world, you must change your words. It's the rudder (James 3:4-5) of your life." ~ Rick Warren
…tweeted by Rachel Olsen

One of my favorite things...a day that goes according to plan  (rare indeed)

A few plans for the rest of the week: a quiet week for me - Liss and Jim have some ball games they are going to attend.

A peek into my day...



The leaves are almost gone!


The daybook concept was created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely daybook!
    I love your photo, those trees and leaves are beautiful. Wish we had some more red fall foliage here. Sounds like the weather where you are is getting nice and chilly.
    And I can relate to what you said about your Fall décor. Decorating for seasons is so fun, but I want to leave our Fall things out a bit longer too.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.