Monday, November 12, 2012

Daybook-11.12.12

FOR TODAY, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12

Outside my window..
.cloudy and 41°.  It's predicted that the high will only be 48°

I am thinking...I'm ready to go back to work.

I am thankful...to be an American where I'm still free to follow my dreams

In the kitchen...hot dog roll-ups

I am wearing...black pinstripe pants, black wrap shirt with a collar, white jacket.

I am creating...some digital scrap-booking.  Can't wait to share!

I am going...to a board meeting this week.

I am reading...Sharon Jaynes, "A Sudden Glory"  still.  It's good - just haven't had much time to read lately.

I am looking forward to...seeing my daughter and son-in-law at Christmas time

I am learning... to practice God's presence in all I do.

Around the house... things look good!

I am pondering...what the worship line-up for next week will be ...

A favorite quote for today...



Put on love. That means to purposely reach out to others. Watch and pray for opportunities—be a spy for God!
…twitter
 
As many of you know, when I was a kid, I wanted to be a spy.  So when I saw this on Twitter, I had to share!

One of my favorite things... Chex Mix Muddy Buddies ... thinking I will make another batch soon.

A few plans for the rest of the week: getting ready for board meeting, digital scrap-booking, continuing my Giving Thanks series ....

A peek into my day...


A view from the banks of Rend Lake, IL


The Daybook concept was created by Peggy Hostetler.  You can link up at her blog, The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.