Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tea Talk - Thursday, March 1, 2012



1.  Today I had my usual in my SEMO mom's cup, but since I've shown that so many times, I thought I would share a photo of a cup that I would love to own:


This summer, I will be looking for any Blue Willow I can find, be it at yard sales or thrift stores. Wish me favor!

2. I'm feeling....in a mood to get things done!
3. On my mind....a lot of cards I need to send people.  How did I get so behind on correspondence?

4. A quotation to encourage:


"Joy is the serious business of heaven. ~ C.S. Lewis
 
Aren't you glad the Lord is concerned with our joy?  He says in His word that His joy is our strength. We have joy when we know we always have Somebody to depend on.

Joy is my word for 2012, and I'm reminding myself I can have joy because I have Him!


Ruth is the hostess of Tea Talk.  Visit her at Celebrate Friendship.

2 comments:

  1. I strongly believe that God intends joy for us. It is written He wants that for us. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. His joy truly is my strength this week! I love the quote by C.S. Lewis, too.

    It's also nice to read that there's someone who actually sends cards to people! It's a lost art, so it's nice to read that you're doing it. :)

    Have a beautiful evening!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.