Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tea Talk - Thursday, February 23, 2012



1. I'm having...once again, Irish Breakfast tea in my mother-in-law's teacup.

2. I'm feeling.... fine!

3. On my mind.... thoughts about a blog post I'm writing on domain and dominion.  More about that later.

4. A quotation to encourage:


"... hang onto your past experiences with God, letting them remind you that He's with you - and even if He is all you have, he's enough."  Stephen M. Miller
It's a good practice to keep a gratitude journal to remember all the times He's provided in the past.  It gives you hope when you face your next struggle!

Tea Talk is an exercise in uplifting posts!  Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is our hostess.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Loved the quote. This is a timely encouragement.

    Thank you for joining Tea Talk this week.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jerralea! I love Irish breakfast tea; it's my daily cuppa in the morning.

    I don't keep a gratitude journal, but I used to keep a daily journal and would always write down thoughts toward God, and the ways He was faithful in my life. Blogging has been a good outlet for that these past few years as well. It's so encouraging to look back and see how He has worked in my life!

    Have a beautiful day!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a journal and try to remember to give thanks each day. I love that tea cup. Yes this blog is full of inspiration and good feelings.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.