Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Love

I noticed that during the "love month" of February, several were posting their lists of things they love, most notably, Cheaper by the Half Dozen, and The Pioneer Woman.  Never one to miss out on the opportunity of listing, I thought I would see how many "loves" I could share:

(The following are in no particular order, written just as I think of them)

My hubby's voice over the phone

Blogging (of course)

Taking pictures

My girls

Sweet tea (with lemon!)

Reading

Mysteries

Light

Peonies

Belly laughs

Clementine oranges

M & Ms

Dishes (Tableware)

Fresh sheets with a high thread count

Cheese

Pizza

Candles

Tulips

Yellow

Cinnamon

Breezes

Kisses

Game shows

Praise and Worship music

Comments on my blog

French tip nails

Jokes

Yard saling (going - NOT having!)

Milk Chocolate

My bed (you knew it was coming!)

Listing!

A day off from work

New blouses

Yellow roses

Cute shoes

Cards in the mail

Personal emails

Scripture
 
Daffodils

Quotes

Cold Watermelon

Blueberry jam

Organizing

Trees

To sing while working in the kitchen

Animal prints

Lakes, rivers, oceans - any body of water

Brownies

Earrings

Thin Mint cookies

Newborn babies

Tender moments with family

Positive attitudes

What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jerri, I love your list. You have encouraged me to list what I love too. My love list will be long so I won't share it here. But we do share some common loves: children, blogging, fresh sheets, tulips, praise & worship and many more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.