Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12 Tea Talk



1. I'm having...Irish Breakfast tea.  This teacup was my mother-in-law's.


 
2. I'm feeling....a little blue ... God knows my heart and the reasons for it. We all have days where we feel a little down, but that doesn't mean we have to stay in that frame of mind!

3. On my mind.... my children and God's will for their lives.

4. A verse to encourage:  

We thank you, God, we thank you— your Name is our favorite word;
      your mighty works are all we talk about
. – Psalm 75:1 MSG


I love His name.  This scripture reminds me of a chorus we like to sing at my church:

Praise the name of Jesus!

Praise the name of Jesus!

He's My Rock

He's My Fortress

He's My Deliverer, in Him will I trust!

Praise the name of Jesus!

I do trust Him with my loved ones, and I know His plans and purposes will come to pass! He has never failed me yet, and He never will.

Tea Talk is a meme hosted by Ruth at Celebrate Friendship.  Visit her blog and share with the wonderful ladies there!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jerralea,
    It's good to share tea time with you again. I pray that God's peace and joy will reign in your heart and soon not be feeling blue. I've learned not to fight it when I'm down. I just rest in God's promise that He makes things beautiful in it's time, and that I'm always safe in His hands.
    Loved the version of the verse you shared.

    God bless you and may you have beautiful days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will not have blue days in Heaven... praising God for that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you Jerralea. Thank you for sharing Tea Talk with us this week. I'm sorry I am late. Yes, God is a very present help in trouble. People will fail us, but He never will.

    I find that taking time to make a thankful list takes away my blues. I confess sometimes I have to be at list writing a lot before it changes, but it always works.

    Hope today is a bit brighter for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.