Friday, May 21, 2010
Friday's Fave Five #89
It's time for Friday's Fave Five! Visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story and share about this week's highlights.
1. Last Saturday, I went to my first garage sale of the season with one of my daughters. (It was my first free Saturday.) We had lots of fun and I found several things on my "garage sale wish list." I didn't take any pictures though ... why is it that I always forget to do that?
2. New fave pizza: My hubby and I tried Digourno's new Pizza and Breadsticks combo. We got the Supreme. It was really good, and I see myself stocking several in the freezer for those days when I'm too worn out to cook.
3. Unfortunately, this week I came down with a sinus infection (which is NOT a fave!), but I'm grateful for earned time off so that I could stay home a day, and also for Alka Seltzer Plus Cold formula tablets. They help me better than anything I've tried so far.
4. My hubby grilled some meat for us for the first time this year. I love when grilling season starts. This year, I plan to be a little more adventurous with grilled foods.
5. Quote of the week: "He who sings his own praise is usually off key." - Unknown
BONUS: I won the giveaway at Nancy C's blog, "Homemade Blessings"! I've been enjoying Hershey's Kisses all week long (I only eat a couple at a time to savor them), and as soon as my sinuses get back to normal, I'll enjoy the Yankee candle, too. She also included a book and some fun fabrics! I love me some giveaways ...