Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Random Dozen - May 26, 2010
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Attend! I'm need to work on my hospitality skilz ...
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Hmm... the last party I attended, I managed to trip over a room divider (?) and fell slow-motion from the dining room into the living room. Quite a feat, actually ... That's really the only thing that stands out in my mind about parties, which proves I'm not a party girl.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
I believe that I will experience communion with my Lord, reunion with relatives who have lived for God, peace, neverending joy, and a beautiful dwelling place. I also hope for the ability to eat whatever I want and remain the perfect size!
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
I love light, and sunshine just invigorates me and motivates me to do something!
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I always bring my own gift.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
This is a toughie, but if I had to choose, I would like to have all my meals cooked for me and my family. I would also like to have whoever cooked those meals to clean up after themselves!
7. What song describes your mood today?
"Something Good is Going to Happen To You" - I'm in a mood of expectancy.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
I still have several kitchen items that I received 34 years ago that I still use: tupperware canisters, rolling pin, hand held can opener, a set of Corelle dishes.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Mint chocolate chip
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
October 2009 through January 2010 (Those in leadership with me at my church know why those dates are significant.)
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
M & M's
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Desperation is the best motivation. Sometimes it is a blessing to feel desperate because then you care enough to get something done!
Do you like randomness? Join in with the crowd at Linda's 2nd Cup of Coffee!