Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 28, 2009





FOR TODAY, SEPTEMBER 28th EDITION...


Outside my window... a cool clear morning, fall weather is coming!


I am thinking... on a phrase I heard this weekend: "Activity brings thirst." The more I do for God, the thirstier for Him I get.


I am thankful for... cooler weather which eventually means no a/c bill!


From the kitchen... oven fried chicken tenders tonight.


I am wearing... my favorite brown dress pants and a peach jacket I found yard - saleing.


I am creating... places to put my yard sale goodies.


I am going... make an effort to spend more time in prayer.


I am reading... nothing right now. Time to pick out a new book!


I am hoping... to see some answered prayers soon.


I am hearing... the clock ticking.


Around the house... some coupon clipping to be done!


One of my favorite things... the color burgundy.


A few plans for the rest of the week: a little studying on Philippians, making a better organized grocery list.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



This makes me think of a line from that poem, "Only God Can Make A Tree." (Joyce Kilmer)


If you'd like to read other daybooks, visit Peggy at Simple Woman's Daybook.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog ... the name came easy for me because I have heard my parents say it so much ... especially when talking about my daughter, who is basically a carbon copy of me!

    BTW ~ Your dinner for tonight sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....It's so simple but gives one something to reflect upon that is positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on the comments about fall...and the phrase you shared is a wonderful truth that I need to remember...thanks for sharing all of these....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.