Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - January 5, 2009

I know that Peggy has not yet resumed The Simple Woman's Daybook after the holidays, but I couldn't wait!

FOR TODAY MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009 ...


Outside my window...


another dreary gray day.


I am thinking...


it's time to get productive!


I am thankful for...


all the ways God takes care of me.


From the kitchen...


this week, we'll be having spaghetti and garlic bread, chicken enchiladas, homemade chicken pot pie, mixed grill (my phrase for breakfast at night, probably sausage and gravy) and maybe garlic cheese chicken. Hmmm... maybe I've planned too much chicken! We didn't have any last week, so I guess I went overboard!


I am wearing...


my brown pants and brown jacket with my new green top. Also, to work I'm carrying my new giraffe print purse.


I am creating...


more to-do lists in my brain.


I am going...


nowhere tonight. We have another winter-weather advisory!


I am reading...


several things right now. I have the book Multiple Blessings by Kate Gosselein and am re-reading the Mitford series by Jan Karon and the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. I also have a book by Josh McDowell I'm supposed to be reading ...


I am hoping...


to get caught up at work.


I am hearing...


the excitement of my co-workers on what God is doing with the youth and children!


Around the house...


decorations are now put up! Yay!


One of my favorite things...


is new beginnings. That is why I love this time of year!


A few plans for the rest of the week:


blogging, organizing, hopefully if the weather cooperates, working every day!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


this picture was taken last summer of my three girls.

I'm thinking of this picture today because I'm dreaming of summer and road trips!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.