I've missed a couple weeks of participating in Friday Fill-Ins. It's great to start out the new year with this fun little meme.
1. The world is full of beautiful things.
2. I love you was the last thing I said when I left for work this morning.
3. I wonder what God has in store for me in 2009.
4. Whether or not we have made a decision for Christ is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for laughter. I'm all for it!
6. Home is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include working and laundry :( and Sunday, I want to relax some more!
If you'd like to participate, visit Janet at Friday Fill-Ins. Also, please pray for Janet; her father recently passed away.