Monday, June 2, 2008

My Girls


Malia - Our Baby Girl
Alexa - Our Middle Child


Elissa - Our First Daughter

I know I'm posting this in June when I should have posted it in May, but one thing you will learn about me is that I'm always a little bit behind - after all, it took us 10 years to have children! Also, someone told me how to add pictures to my blog, so I decided to try it. (I'm technologically challenged.) I thought you'd like to see pictures of our gifts from God. These were taken on Mother's Day 2008. It was an awesome day. My class went well. I made it through my solo without coughing or my voice cracking. (It's only the third time I have ever sang a solo in public.) I didn't have to cook. I got presents. I got my Sunday afternoon nap, AND there was no church that night, so I got to lay on the couch and watch movies. A perfect day.

The best part of all was that I could celebrate Mother's Day because I am a mother. I never forget how I used to feel on Mother's Day when I thought I might never have children. I am always thankful that the Lord blessed me with these children. And I pray for those who are still waiting to be blessed...I never forget them.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.