Tuesday, August 11, 2026

The Writing Room


When we became empty nesters, we turned one of the bedrooms into an office. This is where I stady and prepare my bible study lessons. I work from home at my part-time church job here. This is also the "birthing room," if you will, of my book.




Mondays are my writing days. I consider it a good day when I can spend all day at the keyboard actually writing.





Sometimes, life presses in and it doesn't happen. I'm always sad when other chores squeeze out the writing. But I walk away with a pledge to myself, "Next Monday, I'll try again."

Do you have a place where you create, read or study?

~~

This is Day 7 of taking my reader along a journey with me as I birth my book. I hope you consider checking in daily to see my progress.

~~

I write for believers, but if you are not a believer and would like to know more, visit A Ticket Home. to find the way Home.


Sharing at InstaEncouragements Link-Up


All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 



2 comments:

  1. Setting aside Mondays as writing days sounds like a good plan, Jerralea. And I'm glad you give yourself grace when you're not able to spend the whole day in your writing room. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for noticing that, Lois, because giving myself grace is hard for me! Thanks for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.