Tuesday, May 28, 2024

In It For The Long Haul

 



I will be your God throughout your lifetime—
    until your hair is white with age.
I made you, and I will care for you.
    I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4 New Living Translation

 

Father,

 

I’m so thankful You are in this this thing with me for the long haul. You're not going to dump me!


I especially am thankful You carry me along; because some days my strength is so weak, I’m only making baby steps.

 

Thank You for Your love and care. It means everything to me!

 

I ask that my friends and I feel Your uplifting power and care today. Keep us safe and focused on You.

 

In Jesus name, so be it, amen.


All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 


~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home, for those who might not know the way Home.

Sharing at InstaEncouragements Link-Up and Let's Have Coffee

1 comment:

  1. Amen from here too. For all the same reasons I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.