Tuesday, April 30, 2024

How to Feel Secure

 




I keep my eyes always on the Lord. 
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure, 
Psalm 16:8-9 NIV


Father, 

You know when my day is too packed with things how I lose focus and get my eyes off You. Help me today to keep my eyes on You.

 

I ask that You bless my friends today as well. Keep their focus on You. Let us all rejoice knowing You are still on the throne, Your mercy endureth forever, and You never let us down.

 

You are a good, good Father. We love You!

 

In Jesus’ name we pray, so be it, amen.


~~

All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy. 


~~


Thanks for dropping by the Journey! 
I want to always share my post, A Ticket Home
for those who might not know the way Home.


1 comment:

  1. so funny but i was JUST in this psalm this morning (as well as in Isaiah, Romans, and Proverbs) and I basically sent a friend this very same message.....to keep her eyes focused on Jesus. Thanks for an encouraging post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.