Saturday, September 10, 2022

Point Out Where I Should Go

Sometimes, it's hard to know the way. Instead of moving ahead, fear of making the wrong choice can make us stuck.




I'm glad my Shepherd will lead me if I just ask. And then ... after asking, it's up to me to take a leap of faith and step out.



Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
Psalm 25:4-5 New Living Translation


~~

You might want to check out my latest post, Generous God; Grateful Girl at my other site, Jerralea.com I love the creativity of God and the generosity of His spirit!


~~

I just want you to know how highly I value those of you who visit my little piece of the cyberspace to read my words. I believe my calling is to encourage others with words of hope and blessing. Thank you especially to those who respond with comments. You make it worthwhile!

I'm sharing this post at Grace & Truth



1 comment:

  1. so grateful He points us upward and onward ... despite our fears and failures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.