Monday, August 1, 2022

It's good to travel; it's great to come home!

Hello, dear readers, I am back from my journeys, just in time to wrap up the month of July. 

Share something that made you smile

There was much to smile about in July. One of my favorite things I heard was Baylee saying, "I got to spend 5 whole days with MiMi!" I have to admit I grinned great big. I guess playing all those games of I Spy and I'm Going On A Trip and I'm Taking ____ (filling in the blank each time with the next letter of the alphabet) were worth it!

Share a win for the month

I took time to read two novels for fun in one week. I did actually take one week off totally from writing and 22 days from blogging. Except for the flood of 2011, that has never happened before. 

I tackled two different areas in my home, decluttered them and survived!

Share a great quote


"You don’t win by fighting lies but by reading the truth." - Louie Giglio (She Reads Truth Podcast, This Is The Church, Week 3) I highly recommend listening to this podcast.

 Share a favorite picture


My girls and I took tons of photos. I'm sure I'll be sharing them many times in the future. Here's a collage of just a few.






~~~

Check out my newest post at Jerralea.com - You Were Created for Something Good.

I just want you to know how highly I value those of you who visit my little piece of the cyberspace to read my words. I believe my calling is to encourage others with words of hope and blessing. Thank you especially to those who respond with comments. You make it worthwhile!


 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos...beautiful family.....(and we used to play that alphabet car game when our daughters were little and we'd drive to Maine from NY).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Faith, I had to do it 4 times in a row! But I am blessed to have my grands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.