Thursday, December 16, 2021

Because He Came 2021 - I Can Follow

What direction would your life have taken had He never came?


BECAUSE HE CAME ... I HAVE A SHEPHERD WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR ME.

 

John 10:11 (NKJV)

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 10:26-28 (NKJV)

But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand




The bible often compares us to sheep and our relation to Jesus as a shepherd.  The truth is we are lost and don't know where to go without being led. We're notorious for making bad decisions and following just anybody.  But we can know His voice and rest in the fact that He will never lead us astray.  He will never allow the enemy to take us.

John 10:28 VOICE

I give them a life that is unceasing, and death will not have the last word. Nothing or no one can steal them from My hand.



During the month of December, I'm adapting a few of 
my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections. These are short and sweet, but give food for thought for the whole day.


You can go here to see a list of the original posts in the series.

~~

You're invited to check out my other blog, Jerralea.com and read my latest post, There's Someone Knocking at the Door.

*All photos created in PicMonkey by Jerralea using personal, family and stock photos. Please do not copy.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to have a Trustworthy Shepherd to follow. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.