Saturday, October 16, 2021

Answered Prayer

The last post on the Journey talked about my search for a new vehicle. I'm here to report the search was a success. You can read about it at Jerralea.com in my post, Do I Spend My Time Seeking Treasure?



In other news, today is a gorgeous fall day with temps in the 60's. It finally happened!

Looking back on the Journey, a little over a year ago, I wrote the post, "I'm a Church Fan." I'm still a fan, and I'm also a fan of the picture I took of historic Kornthal Church and the blue October sky. (Has anyone else noticed how blue skies are in the fall?) Looking at that post is kind of ironic since I'm working on a message for the end of October called, "What Should We Be Doing at Church?" Obviously, Autumn makes me think of the church.

October 2019's favorite post is "The Word is Active," another favorite subject. ;)

What do you think about when fall weather comes?

4 comments:

  1. I think about hot apple cider. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and hot chocolate, a hot cup of tea - all the warm drinks!

      Delete
  2. I think about hiking in the mountains and not needing bug spray!! I think about God's amazing creation and how I love all season but there's something so special about the Northeast in autumn. I think of all the cozy sweaters and blankets I get to put on when I get home from teaching. I think of all the new little minds I can educate. I think of making Xmas plans and shopping early (and it seems like sometimes it actually happens). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are some great things to look forward to - I'm all about cozy - and NO bugs! I hope your plans come to fruition.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.