Saturday, August 7, 2021

No pressure Saturday



Happy Saturday, my favorite day of the week. I think one reason I love Saturdays so much because it's the one day I do not have to be up and out of the house by a certain time. Mornings are leisurely.

In other words, less pressure.

I don't know about you; but anytime there is less pressure I'm so much happier.

Speaking of pressure, I thought today would be a good day to remind myself of a post I wrote, Life's Pressures. It's all about where I place my focus.

If you would like new content, please visit my new site, Jerralea.com. This week, I'm reliving my family's epic move from northern Illinois to central Florida in "You're not from around here, are you?"

As always, I appreciate every reader and treasure every comment. You are welcome here.



4 comments:

  1. I do appreciate a day with no where I need to be. Happy Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A day with nothing on the calendar is a great day!

      Delete
  2. I got up yesterday (Sat) like it was a work day at 5:30 am...but that's because I had to stretch my back and get on the road for a mountain hike 2 hours north west of our home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are so active! Such an inspiration to us who don't get outside as much as we should.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.