Saturday, November 23, 2019

Praise Posting - It makes sense!

In this week before Thanksgiving, I'm re-sharing 7 of my most popular Praise Posts from 2014. Here is offering #3:




I have had a fun evening of loving on my grands, which makes me think of 5 more things to be thankful for - the 5 senses:


  1. Touch - love those hugs and kisses
  2. Sight - just looking at them makes me happy. Plus, what would I do if I could not read? Shudder!
  3. Smell - There are so many great fragrances in the world. It would be sad if we could not smell flowers, aromas of good foods, and the fragrance of a freshly bathed baby.
  4. Hearing - I love to hear the babies vocalizing - so sweet! Hearing is such an wonderful gift and an important part of communicating.
  5. Taste - Imagine if you could not taste your favorite foods! It would be a sad day, indeed.

What are you thankful for today? It just makes sense to praise Him. (See what I did there?)

1 comment:

  1. Now in 2019 I can relate to these thankfuls since we have grands now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.