Friday, August 23, 2019

Keep the Pace

Since I write about the journey Home quite frequently, I've been thinking about how fast I'm going. 



Granted, while I'm going through the struggles of life, the pace feels agonizingly slow. Hindsight shows however that I've actually come a long way.

Of course, every day means I'm nearer Home.

Sometimes, I get stalled. I go round and round the same mountain, feeling as if I will never learn the lesson intended for me.

This past year has been a year of amazing growth in my inner life; yet there are still a couple issues I keep pondering, wondering and debating endlessly.

Those two issues are, "What can I cut from my list of responsibilities?"
and, "How can I make more time to write?" Those two issues go hand in hand. If I solve the first, the second issue will be taken care of as well.

However, though I've not yet determined the perfect answer to these questions, I know I must keep the pace and press on. 

[Stop - 5 minutes are up!]

Since my traveling companion is my friend, Jesus, I'm sure to end up where He intends me to be.

"being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ" Philippians 1:6

Do you struggle with an issue that keeps you going round and round the mountain? Don't let it stall you. Keep the pace, my friend.

~~~

Need a Guide? I can help you get in touch! Read all the info under my tab, "A Ticket Home." Still got questions? Contact me!

~~~

This post was written in response to the Five Minute Friday word prompt, "Pace." Writers write for 5 minutes on a one word prompt. You can join in here.

I'm also linking at Grace&Truth.


~~~

Hey, I'd love to have you join me on Instagram where I hang out. You can follow me there and see some of my other writings.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jerralea! I hope you are able to find the things you can cut out during this season. Good luck with the writing. Your FMF neighbor at 29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best traveling companion to have...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.