Friday, March 29, 2019

The Measure of a King

Today, I'm joining the writers at Five Minute Friday as we ponder and write for 5 minutes on the word prompt, "measure."



Go

As I mulled over the word, "Measure," I thought of the post I had just written yesterday to be used on the blog next week. I thought about how I'd written we are so valuable to the Lord that He takes note of how many hairs on our head.

Then I got to thinking how valuable HE is to us!

I immediately thought of the song "Above All" where Michael W. Smith says "there's no way to measure what you're worth!"



And it is so true!

After all, He's our Savior, Redeemer, Counselor, Provider, the Glory and the Lifter of our Heads. 

He's a friend that sticks closer to us than a brother would. 

He's our Advocate, our helper in time of need. 

Not only that, but He is our healer, our voice of wisdom, our guide, and our Shepherd.

Most of all, He's our good, good Father. 

Impossible to measure the worth of King of Kings and the Ruler of the Universe who just wants each of us to be His child.

He's beyond priceless! Yet, a truly seeking heart can find Him at anytime.

Stop


~~~


I'm linking this post at Five Minute Friday and #FreshMarketFriday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that we have a king who measures us by his Son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerralea, what a beautiful reminder of how valueable He is to us! And I love that song. Haven't heard it in quite awhile. Blessings to you! I'm your neighbor at #FreshMarketFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful reminder of His love for us! You created a beautiful image with the sun shining through the overlay. I also love the font you used for your image. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, Jerralea, there really is no way to measure the vastness of God, His intrinsic worth, inestimable love, magnificence, mercy and grace, and our great need of Him. The song brought back some beautiful memories. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.