Monday, December 17, 2018

Truth is a person ... Advent Reflections






BECAUSE HE CAME ... WE CAN KNOW THE TRUTH.



John 14:6 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

I know people don't want to hear it, but the truth is, there are absolutes.  There is a difference between right and wrong.  And there is only one way to heaven, through Jesus Christ.

If you truly want to live, go to the Way, the Life, and HE will show you how.  If you don't believe me, I dare you to sincerely ask Him! 

~~~


Psst ... Wanna know more about the one way to heaven? Read the tab under my header marked "A Ticket Home."

During the month of December, the Journey will be taking a hiatus. I'm adapting some of my 2012 series, "Because He Came" posts for your Advent reflections. 

Short but sweet, these devotional thoughts pack a punch of scripture followed by the realization, "Hey! I only have this blessing because He came and dwelt among men!"

Linking up with Inspire Me Monday.


3 comments:

  1. Truth is a person. I love that, Jerralea. Jesus is the epitome of all good things: light, living water, the way, life, wisdom, on and on! May you have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Jesus Christ is the Truth! I'll be scarce till after Christmas so I wish you and yours a joyous Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ... this season, this life is all about Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I consider each comment a gift.